In the Premium demo, you’ll have access to all 250+ of the SparkMap data indicators. We’ve limited the geography for this demo, but you can get a taste of how the multicounty selection works and shows in the final report. In the demo, you can also preview the geographies available for custom services areas in the “Draw My Area” and “Pick From Map” features.
With the purchase of a premium subscription, you’ll also be able to create your own custom assessment areas, access small area estimates, and generate specialized reports for our Footprint tools!
- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, school districts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click the item on the list or anywhere inside the geography again on the map.