In this Premium Annual demo, you’ll have access to all 250+ of the SparkMap data indicators. What makes the Premium Annual subscription unique is your access to over 100 ZIP code level indicators! After selecting your Location and Indicators, it will take a few moments for the full indicator report to load. Once it does, be sure to select the “report options” button, and check “Show Zip Code Data” to see this feature in action. We recommend adding the “Total Population” indicator, or exploring our full indicator list, if you’re interested in seeing Zip code level reports.
Also, we’ve limited the geography for this demo, but you can get a taste of how the multicounty selection works and shows in the final report. You can also preview the geographies available for custom services areas in the “Draw My Area” and “Pick From Map” features.
- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- Any points on the white masked area will be dropped.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, census tracts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click the item on the list or anywhere inside the geography again on the map.
- Any clicks on the white masked area are ignored.