- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, school districts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click anywhere inside it again.
This dashboard shows the total number of COVID-19 vaccines distributed and administered in each state. The dashboard includes a map of vaccines administered in each state, and a chart with daily administration trends over the last 10 days. Data is from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) obtained through Our World in Data.
This swipe map shows the number of new COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days as well as the percent change in overall cases from 14 days ago.
The National Covid-19 dashboard provides a snapshot of COVID-19 cases across the nation as well as vulnerability indicators for counties. Use the tabs at the bottom left of the dashboard to navigate between the maps and the various indicators.
The COVID-19 Vulnerability Footprint identifies vulnerable communities across the nation, defined as having high concentrations of older populations, the uninsured, and high population density. Thresholds for target area identification are adjustable, allowing the tool to be utilized in all geographic areas where regional rates may be higher or lower than the national average.
COVID-19 confirmed cases by county (centroid) and the number of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) beds in a 20 mile radius. Add testing locations and hospitals to visualize healthcare access and COVID response.