In this demo, you’ll have access to all of the intro indicators. As you will see, some indicators will be greyed out. We’ve limited the geography for this assessment, but you can get a taste of how the multicounty selection works and is displayed in the final report. If those are of interest to you, we recommend trying our Pro or Premium subscription demos and exploring our full indicator list.
- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, school districts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click the item on the list or anywhere inside the geography again on the map.