- Zoom closer to your report area.
- Click a start point on the map to start drawing.
- Click each corner or bend of your area.
- When you're finished, double-click or complete the shape.
- See an illustration of population-weighted small area estimate method used for data calculation.
- Select a geographic type to pick ZIP codes, school districts, or other geographies.
- Click anywhere inside a geography to add it to your report area.
- To remove a geography from your report area, click anywhere inside it again.
This assessment contains general business indicators. Switch back to step 1 and choose your location. See where your area stands in terms of income, educational attainment, housing, as well as built and food environments.
Explore trends over time for unemployment, poverty data with gender and ethnicity breakouts, and access to motor vehicles – change the assessment location to better understand your target community.
Incarceration rates by census tract. Add crime statistics, number of law enforcement officers, and demographics to learn more about a sub-population.