In Data News, 2017-11-06
An error was identified in the query used to generate prevalence estimates for select chronic conditions among Medicare patients. This issue affected only those multi-county report areas which included one or more counties with “no data”. These counties area: Aleutians West Borough, AK; Denali Borough, AK; King County, TX; Loving County, TX; Greensville County, VA; and Manassas Park city, VA.
This issue affected five indicators using data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Chronic Conditions Warehouse:
- Heart Disease – Medicare Population High Blood Pressure – Medicare Population
- High Cholesterol – Medicare Population
- Depression – Medicare Population
- Stroke – Medicare Population
- Diabetes – Medicare Population