See how other community benefit and public health professionals have used CARES tools to support their work.
To answer questions around access to healthcare, health behaviors, and health outcomes
- How does life expectancy compare across the zip codes in my county or city?
- How do rates of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s) in my community compare to the state?
- Are people in my area using the emergency room for non-emergency visits?
- What is the leading cause of death for women in my area? And men?
To learn more about the social determinants of health impacting community health
- How many people live in a food desert in my city?
- How does the cost of housing in my county compare to the rest of the United States?
- Do schools and businesses in my area have access to reliable broadband internet?
To explore problems and opportunities more deeply
- Why are students in my school district less likely to graduate high school?
- Is crime increasing or decreasing in my community?
- What health care services are needed most in my rural region?