See how other grant writers and nonprofit professionals have used SparkMap tools to support their work
To answer questions around population prevalence, family status, and common social conditions
- How many seniors age 65 and over live in my service area?
- How many youth are not attending school and not employed?
- What are the dominant races, ethnicities, and languages in my service area?
To visualize program or project related data alongside social determinants of health
- How many children who attend our afterschool program also live in a food desert?
- Where and what types of crimes are happening in abandoned properties in my city?
- Which zip codes lack adequate and affordable childcare services?
Stay tuned for more examples from the field!
To make the case for funding and identify evaluation metrics
- Build and attach maps to funding applications that demonstrate a problem or issue, highlight opportunities, and recognize community partners.
- Identify secondary data to support your logic models and evaluation plans.
- Design and deliver infographics, outreach materials, and presentations.